From Hôtellerie Champêtre to Ôrigine artisans hôteliers
30 years of expertise to offer the best of Quebec
From Hôtellerie Champêtre in 1990 to Ôrigine artisans hôteliers in 2018, the network has been pursuing its mission for 30 years now: to offer travelers the best of Quebec.
A cooperative of independent hoteliers
The network is made up of independent inns and hotels, the vast majority of which are owners and managers of their property. They are the true artisan of your stays.
The hotels and inns that are members of the network have been carefully selected and offer visitors exceptional stay experiences. They offer you superior quality accommodation, a warm welcome, gourmet cuisine inspired by regional products, relaxation areas as well as a variety of outdoor activities.
In the beginning of the 1990s, the Ministère du Tourisme created four committees, including the Villégiature committee, with the purpose of promoting Quebec as an internationally recognized touristic destination.
The fast market development made it crucial for the association to prioritize quality in its selection criteria in order to build loyalty, attract and satisfy its customers. During this period, Hôtellerie Champêtre's goal is to help hoteliers in Quebec in their commercialization efforts.
In June 2018, Hôtellerie Champêtre becomes Ôrigine artisans hôteliers and redefines its goal, which is now to strengthen its urban presence, rejuvenate its image and attract an international clientele.
Founding members: Auberge des Gallant, Auberge de la Montagne Coupée, Auberge Godefroy, Auberge des 21, Auberge des Falaises, Estrimont Suites & Spa.
Originally, any hotelier who wished to join the association could do so, without having to fit precise criteria like today. The subscription was accessible in order to maximize the number of members, which was crucial at this point in time.
Located on an exceptional site showcasing the beauty of the destination, each hotelier member of the network welcomes travelers to help them discover what makes their region famous.
Relying on the quality of hotel services, the friendliness of the welcome and the eager response to expectations, each hotelier helps the traveler to experience the local heritage through a wide variety of relaxation, gastronomic, romantic, urban, resort and outdoor activities.
For vacationers, the strength of the network has several advantages, including the ability to use the gift card at all hoteliers, as well as being able to spend Privilege program points at all hotels and inns. The idea is to provide travelers with a rich, exclusive experience built according to their tastes and preferences.
Discover our packages
Available in 40 hotels and inns
- 2-nights stay in a King or 2 Queen room
- 2 breakfasts
- 1 table d'hôte dinner
- 1 $25 credit for a second dinner
- 1-night stay
- 1 breakfast
- 1 4-course table d'hôte dinner
- 1 lunch box ''Les Délices"
- 1-night stay in a regular refuge room including a balcony with a view
- 1 continental breakfast served as a lunch-box
- 1 $100 credit at the Bistro Le Coureur des Bois
- 1 glass of wine per person (sommelier’s choice)
- 1-night stay in a luxury room with a view of lake Massawippi
- 1 breakfast at Le Riverain restaurant
- Unlimited use of all hotel amenities
- 1-night stay in a classic room with view on the sea
- 1 breakfast at « Au goût du large » restaurant
- 1 dinner at « Au goût du large » restaurant
- 1 welcome cocktail
- 1-night stay
- 1 breakfast*
- Parking for one car with valet service *
- 1-night stay in a classic room
- 1 gourmet breakfast
- 1 gourmet 4-course table d'hôte dinner
- Free outdoor activities passport and equipment
- 1-night stay in a standard room or a court view room
- 1 breakfast
- 1 souvenir gift: A reusable water bottle
- Access to the indoor swimming pool (Pavilions Section) as well as to the Spa O'Quartz microclimate relaxation center (Hotel Section)
- 1-night stay in a cozy room
- 1 four-course table d’hôte dinner
- 1 breakfast
- 1 round of golf with cart at the St-Jean-de-Matha Golf Club