From Hôtellerie Champêtre to Ôrigine artisans hôteliers
30 years of expertise to offer the best of Quebec
From Hôtellerie Champêtre in 1990 to Ôrigine artisans hôteliers in 2018, the network has been pursuing its mission for 30 years now: to offer travelers the best of Quebec.
A cooperative of independent hoteliers
The network is made up of independent inns and hotels, the vast majority of which are owners and managers of their property. They are the true artisan of your stays.
The hotels and inns that are members of the network have been carefully selected and offer visitors exceptional stay experiences. They offer you superior quality accommodation, a warm welcome, gourmet cuisine inspired by regional products, relaxation areas as well as a variety of outdoor activities.
In the beginning of the 1990s, the Ministère du Tourisme created four committees, including the Villégiature committee, with the purpose of promoting Quebec as an internationally recognized touristic destination.
The fast market development made it crucial for the association to prioritize quality in its selection criteria in order to build loyalty, attract and satisfy its customers. During this period, Hôtellerie Champêtre's goal is to help hoteliers in Quebec in their commercialization efforts.
In June 2018, Hôtellerie Champêtre becomes Ôrigine artisans hôteliers and redefines its goal, which is now to strengthen its urban presence, rejuvenate its image and attract an international clientele.
Founding members: Auberge des Gallant, Auberge de la Montagne Coupée, Auberge Godefroy, Auberge des 21, Auberge des Falaises, Estrimont Suites & Spa.
Originally, any hotelier who wished to join the association could do so, without having to fit precise criteria like today. The subscription was accessible in order to maximize the number of members, which was crucial at this point in time.
Located on an exceptional site showcasing the beauty of the destination, each hotelier member of the network welcomes travelers to help them discover what makes their region famous.
Relying on the quality of hotel services, the friendliness of the welcome and the eager response to expectations, each hotelier helps the traveler to experience the local heritage through a wide variety of relaxation, gastronomic, romantic, urban, resort and outdoor activities.
For vacationers, the strength of the network has several advantages, including the ability to use the gift card at all hoteliers, as well as being able to spend Privilege program points at all hotels and inns. The idea is to provide travelers with a rich, exclusive experience built according to their tastes and preferences.
Discover our packages
Available in 40 hotels and inns
- 1-night stay in the Dome
- 2-nights stay in a Deluxe room
- 2 full breakfasts
- 1 $25 coupon applicable on two table d'hôte dinners at the Bistro (1 per package)
- 1 $25 coupon applicable on a massage at the spa (1 per person)
- 1-night stay in a comfort room
- 1 breakfast at le Galopin restaurant
- Ticket for the Aquarium du Québec*
- Buy $100, get $25 in bonus applicable for a stay at one of our 2 hotels :
- Hôtel Château Laurier Québec or Hôtel Château Bellevue Québec
- 1-night stay in a Deluxe room
- 1 breakfast
- 1 four-course table d'hôte dinner
- 1 200ml bottle of ice cider
- 1-night stay in a Deluxe room with King bed
- 1 breakfast at Le Riverain restaurant
- 1 3-course gourmet dinner at Le Riverain restaurant
- 1 50-minute massage
- Get 20% off at the Château Laurier for a stay from Sunday to Thursday with Ôrigine
- 1-night stay in a Tendance room with view
- 1 breakfast
- 1 dinner
- Daily access to our 4-season area and 1-hour of kayaking during summer
- 2-nights stay in a classic room with view on the sea
- 2 breakfasts at « Au goût du large » restaurant
- 1 dinner at « Au goût du large » restaurant for the stay
- 1 $25 credit per person at la Maison Hélios